Welcome to Deva World™ (“the App”), which is wholly owned and is solely distributed by Mentia, Inc. (Mentia). Please review the following terms that govern your use of the App and the use of Mentia’s website (“the Site’) and the Deva Dashboard (“the Dashboard”) that supports the App.
The App and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by Mentia, and are protected by international copyright, trademark, trade secret and other intellectual property and proprietary rights laws. The App is created and owned by Mentia, including scenes, characters, orders of scenes, original audio, soundscape, visual effects visual design, and web-based dashboard. Intellectual property rights (registered or unregistered) belong to Mentia.
Distribution of the App is solely at the discretion of Mentia. Unauthorized distribution is treated as theft and will be handled under the legal code within the jurisdiction of the State of California, USA. Reverse engineering, decompiling, decoding, decrypting, disassembling, or in any way deriving source code from, the Site and the App is strictly forbidden under applicable law. In the event of a potential, suspected or actual breach, legal action will be enacted swiftly.
To enhance your Player’s experience, some areas of the Dashboard allow you to upload or post or share content, such as but not limited to pictures, text, documents, videos, audio (“Content”). You retain all rights, title, and interest in these or other Content of any type that you upload, submit or otherwise transmit to or through the Dashboard and the App. There are many things that authenticated members of the Player’s care circle (“Users”), and with whom you share the Dashboard and the App may do with Content, for example, they may change the order in which Content appears in the App, modify it, take screenshots of it, or remove it. Mentia takes no responsibility for the modification of Content, additional Content, or removal of Content or any other activity regarding Content. Users are responsible for the Content, and its management, and Mentia will make no claims in this regard. However, Mentia. may collect, store, and transmit Content in order to deliver a high-quality play experience. Please consider carefully what you choose to share.
When you upload content to the App, via the Dashboard, you represent and warrant that:
- you own all copyright in the content, or if you are not the owner, that you have permission to use the content, and that you have all of the rights required to enjoy use of the content;
- the content you upload will not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity, including copyright, moral rights, trademark, patent or rights of privacy or publicity;
- your use of the App will comply with all applicable law, rules and regulations;
- the content does not contain material that defames or vilifies any person, people, races, religion or religious group and is not obscene, pornographic, indecent, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable; and
- the content does not include malicious code, including but not limited to viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, data, or personal information.
Mentia reserves the right to review and, if in its sole discretion deems necessary, remove any content from the application and/or cancel your account, because that content breaches your agreement with us and/or any applicable laws, or otherwise. You agree to indemnify Mentia in respect of any direct or indirect damage caused due to your breach of one or more of these warranties.