Celebrate a life well-lived and build meaningful connections with loved ones and clients
using the world’s first dementia-friendly therapeutic 3D world.
A breakthrough person-centered program that enriches the care partnership.
Play together to build communication bridges and deepen understandings.
- Evidence-based engagement therapies at your fingertips
- Tapping on objects brings them to life
- Co-designed with memory care residents, research-led
- Populate Deva World with photos, music, and meaningful objects that relate to your player. Easy to upload.
- Multi-cultural and multi-lingual versions respect diversity
- In-built life-story capsule describes the person – not their dementia – bringing caregivers immediate insights
- Players share, express, have fun; they are well in-the-moment. Caregivers report that after a session, participants are happy and settled
- Free-to-share with your care circle. We’re in the cloud. Deva goes where your player goes.
Come into Deva World…
…and make it yours
Whether you are a family member or care partner, Deva could be the shift that you are looking for in your care routine. There is no charge to try Deva and you don’t need a credit card to get started. Subscription begins after your first month. Invite your care-supporters in; Deva is free-to-share.
For care organizations
Deva World supports care teams across the care continuum. Empower your staff with an intuitive tool that delivers best-practice creative and effective engagement stimuli. With clients’ life stories built into Deva, staff induction is detailed, efficient and mobile. A powerful enterprise backoffice and user-friendly administration dashboard provides real-time insights, aggregates data and propagates information your care staff need to deliver a higher standard of care. Reduce readmissions through deeper understanding, greater empathy, better point-of-care and actionable indicators of wellbeing. Contact us to learn about our care provider packages, including training, on-boarding, and tiered pricing. In this training session, you will learn about digital therapeutics, and how your caregivers will get the most out of Deva world.
Grounded in science
Deva World was built from the ground up with a residential community receiving full-time memory care, informed by dementia therapy best practices.
The caregiver/player relationship is integrated at the design level. This joint experience is key to players’ improved mood and sense of wellbeing.
The project is the brainchild of Australian creative media-maker and social-scientist, Mandy Salomon PhD, who, while researching online virtual communities at Melbourne’s Swinburne University, observed that people can be more themselves in a virtual world than they can in the actual world.