While client reports are commercial-in-confidence, we can nonetheless share some general findings.
Ninety percent of point-of-care staff reported that Deva World increased understanding of their people and 85% noticed a mood lift. 75% reported increased cooperation. All participants reported increased skill sets. 95% expressed the wish to continue using Deva World. The Australian trial showed that Deva can readily cater to diverse cultures and languages.
On the practical side, the program was easy to set up, the technology was robust and our care staff training program got the thumbs up.
Administrators found the dashboard made navigation across the roll-out easy to track. 99% of participants expressed a desire to keep using Deva.
- “Deva World is a care companion tool. ”
- “a tool to use for residents with dementia which can create conversation and stimulates the use of memories and the use of technology”
- “it’s a very good program to build better trust and find out about their lives and what they really like to do”
- “fantastic tool to show and remember their daily activities”
- “it is very good on engaging residents if you don’t have the confidence to sit down and talk with a resident. For a new carer coming on board, it assists them to get to know the resident.”
- “by using the tool, it engages the resident with the carer, builds bonds.
Both care staff and participants have asked us for more content. Their requests are the basis of our 2019 roadmap.