We are honored to be recognized by Sompo, the Japanese wellbeing company, along with innovation network, Aging2.0 as ‘high-impact startup’ in the aging-tech sector. The announcement was made at Aging 2.0’s Optimize Conference, one of the most world’s most anticipated events in the tech-for-aging calendar. Mentia joined eight other companies who share the mission to solve the care complexities experienced by our elders.
- Using Deva World in long-term care and care-at-home settings. Here’s what we found:
- Rock Star Aussie Founders working in the US
- Mentia selected as a ‘High impact startup in the aging-technology sector’
- Welcome to our first Deva-in-the-Field
- Reflecting on Deva World’s genesis – thank you Emmy Monash Aged Care, Melbourne.