We are honored to be recognized by Sompo, the Japanese wellbeing company, along with innovation network, Aging2.0 as ‘high-impact startup’ in the aging-tech sector. The announcement was made at Aging 2.0’s Optimize Conference, one of the most world’s most anticipated events in the tech-for-aging calendar. Mentia joined eight other companies who share the mission to solve the care complexities experienced by our elders.
- “It was a game changer for me to understand how powerful this tool is.”
- Join Mandy at CAHBI’s Innovation Day, Toronto March 20th, 2019
- Market landscape map of tech-enabled senior care products captures the energy and creativity driving this emerging sector.
- Mentia and Spiro100 expand, together, to bring greater value to their wellness programs
- Using Deva World in long-term care and care-at-home settings. Here’s what we found: