We are honored to be recognized by Sompo, the Japanese wellbeing company, along with innovation network, Aging2.0 as ‘high-impact startup’ in the aging-tech sector. The announcement was made at Aging 2.0’s Optimize Conference, one of the most world’s most anticipated events in the tech-for-aging calendar. Mentia joined eight other companies who share the mission to solve the care complexities experienced by our elders.
- The video of our webinar ‘Tooling up for cognitive care’
- I have dementia. I respond to a robotic pet as though it were a real one. Am I being duped? Does it matter?
- Thrilled to be profiled by “This Dementia Life”, a vodcast made by members of the Dementia Action Alliance (DAA)
- Upcoming Webinar: ‘Tooling up’ for cognitive care
- “It was a game changer for me to understand how powerful this tool is.”